nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get the provenance of a flowfile from java api
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:14:48 GMT
Hello,

Provenance data is not directly accessible through the processor API.

You can retrieve provenance data through the REST API [1] or from a
reporting task [2].

-Bryan

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/rest-api/index.html
[2]
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-site-to-site-reporting-bundle/nifi-site-to-site-reporting-task/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/reporting/SiteToSiteProvenanceReportingTask.java#L161