nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] MiNiFi C++ 0.1.0 Release
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 21:14:55 GMT
Regarding OpenLDAP Public License

This does not appear to be listed under the approved apache licenses
to use for source or binary dependencies.  However, it looks like it
is probably considered a variant of the BSD 3-Clause license which
would be ok as category a.  It would be helpful to validate this with
a question to legal though.

Regarding LevelDB vs Anything

Right now we have something we can discuss and validate the pros and
cons of.  If there are other implementations that allow us to do that
let's bring them forth and do that.  I don't think we're at the phase
now where any decision is necessarily reflective of a long term intent
so plenty of opportunity to choose the best tradeoffs.

This thread:

We should probably root this thread on the release discussion and fork
it out to its own thread to discuss some of these points raised.

Thanks
Joe