nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] MiNiFi C++ 0.1.0 Release
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 19:31:58 GMT
Hey folks,

There have been some nice improvements increasing stability and another
 step toward framework parity with its Java counterparts.  There was also
work done to update build tooling to provide a better foundation to tackle
specific environments and flexibility in generating differing builds.

To capture this progress, I would like to generate another release of
MiNiFi C++ as we start establishing the basis for higher level capabilities
such as command and control.

I think there may be a couple of other issues that may be candidates for
simple fixes to make this release.  I will scope out the issues registered
in JIRA and collect those.

I will volunteer to act as RM for this release if no one else has any
interest.

Thanks!