nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nifi 1.0 extending a standard processor
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2016 03:48:26 GMT
Hi Peter,

Would you check nifi-mysftp-processors nar to see if there's any nar
dependency by any chance?

I tested following dependency setting and got the same error:
- nifi-B-processors-nar
  - nar dependency to nifi-A-processors-nar
  - dependency to nifi-B-processors
- nifi-B-processors
  - nar dependency to nifi-C-processors-nar (nar dependency shouldn't
be used in a project that is not a 'nar' project)

Thanks,
Koji