nifi-dev mailing list archives

From srini <nallurisrin...@gmail.com>
Subject From an external Java program, I want to send some XML to NiFi.
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 16:15:17 GMT
Here is my requirement:
>From an external Java program, I want to send some XML to NiFi. Whenever
NiFi gets that XML, it does something.

1) What NiFi process I need to use to get this request from Java.

So far, I learned how to start/stop the flow and process from Java. I am
using NiFi 1.0.

2) I have tried to use HandleHttpRequest, but it is showing this Error:

HTTP Context Map' validated against 'StandardHttpContextMap' is invalid
because Controller Service
StandardHttpContextMap[id=2c5ddba9-ed6a-4c5f-d911-bfd6468bf19b] is disabled.

Thanks
Srini