nifi-dev mailing list archives

From raghav130593 <raghav130...@gmail.com>
Subject Uploading a csv file into an RDBMS table quickly like LOAD DATA
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2016 22:19:06 GMT
I receive tab delimited CSV files from an email and I want to insert them
into a Teradata DB table. Right now, I am going through a sequence of tasks
where I SplitText->extractText -> ReplaceText(where I create the SQL
statement) -> putSQL. i am creating a row by row SQL insert here and there
are thousands of records which does cause a slow insertion process. Is there
anyway where I can do something like the LOAD DATA INFILE command like in
MySQL where the csv data is loaded into the table at a very high speed. Is
there anyway where I can merge this SQL command with the incoming csv file
in NiFi?