nifi-dev mailing list archives

From François Prunier <francois.prun...@hurence.com>
Subject Re: CsvToAttributes processor
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 13:31:30 GMT
Hello again nifi folks,

I did not get a direct reply to my email below. However, I've since
noticed in the mailing list archive that some of you have kindly
replied, although the emails did not make it to my inbox !

I wasn't part of the mailing list at the time, I am now, I guess that's
why I did not got the responses, it still seems a bit weird though... (*).

Anyway, could someone reply to the thread and include my email so I can
answer each of your comments while keeping the threading 'clean' ?

Thanks !

François

*: Maybe something the admins should look into, as some people might
fire off an email to the list, see no answers and assume no one replied
to them !