nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joew...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:15:21 GMT
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Bryan Rosander has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard
work and generous contributions and look forward to continued
involvement in the project.

Bryan has contributed to a range of features and discussions such as
the TLS Toolkit, Site to Site, JSON Conversion, Execute Script,
Expression Language, MiNiFi, and event log parsing.

Welcome Bryan!