nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andre <andre-li...@fucs.org>
Subject MiNiFi-CPP - Travis targets
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 11:43:07 GMT
devs,

I am working with Aldrin to get CMake going (it is working on Ubuntu 14.04
already <https://travis-ci.org/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/builds/165962165> )
and next step is to improve platform coverage by configuring our travis
builds to test the code against particular environments.

I was wondering if you would like to see coverage beyond the following list:

* RHEL 6 (covers RHEL, Centos, Scientific, etc)
* RHEL 7 (same)
* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04
* Debian (armhf, arm64 via qemu)
* Windows - 64 bit

?

Regards

PS - In case one wonder why skipping Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. The end of support
is 6 months away and I rather invest time sorting the list above first.
Happy to look at adding support to it once the list above is completed.