nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject PutS3Object submitting file many times
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 13:58:33 GMT
Has anyone run into problems where PutS3Object submits the same file many
(hundreds) of times?  This turned out to be a problem for me since we have
bucket versioning enabled, so we have many copies of the same file.

I can't reproduce this behavior anymore in the normal flow of things, but
I'm wondering if it's possible for this to happen if the processor is
forced to administratively yield (i.e., due to disk full or too many open
files).

whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do