nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Dyer <jdy...@gmail.com>
Subject InvokeHTTP - no relationship invoked for 502 response
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 15:59:32 GMT
I'm monitoring some micro services that sit behind an Nginx reverse proxy.
The idea is simple I want to fire off an alert if I get a "502 - Bad
Gateway" response from Nginx which would mean that something has caused the
micro service to crash and then have NiFi attempt to restart the micro
service.

However no relationship is being invoked when a 502 response code is
returned? Works great for 200 or even 500 but not getting any output what
so ever for a 502? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyer