nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Posting file and form params as multipart/form-data
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:59:17 GMT
Hi Rupert,

Could you give more details about how you have used InvokeHTTP processor?

The content of the incoming flow file will be used as content of the
request sent by InvokeHTTP processor and you can define all the parameters
in the processor.  What I am not sure to understand is "the other params
are not sent", what do you mean?

Thanks,
Pierre