nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CsvToAttributes processor
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 03:38:26 GMT
And according to the IETF RFC 2822 (Email), the reply-to field can hold multiple mailboxes,
so we will investigate if we can get the dev@ and users@ lists to reply to the list *and*
the sender by default. This might really clog people’s inboxes though, so it needs to be
evaluated.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Oct 27, 2016, at 8:34 PM, Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi François,
>
> I hope this is what you were looking for. If you do not get the entire thread via this
email, you can see the thread in a web view here [1].