nifi-dev mailing list archives

From shankhamajumdar <shankha.majum...@lexmark.com>
Subject Re: Issue on creating Custom Processor - Salesforce
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 12:29:45 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

There is one more issue. Actually I did the build inside
D:\nifi-addons-master\Services\nifi-salesforce-service\nifi-salesforce-api-nar
directory successfully. But ideally I should build inside
D:\nifi-addons-master\Services directory which is failing.

[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[ERROR] Child module D:\nifi-addons-master\Services\nifi-google-auth-service
of
D:\nifi-addons-master\Services\pom.xml does not exist @
 @

I do not see nifi-google-auth-service as well in the
D:\nifi-addons-master\Services directory.

Regards,
Shankha