nifi-dev mailing list archives

From raghav130593 <raghav130...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to download the template created in Nifi 1.0.0
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 18:17:23 GMT
I have authenticated my Nifi 1.0 instance with LDAP. I am the initial admin.
However, I created the template of the dataflow on my Nifi flow canvas page.
When I went to the templates dialog box and try to download the template, it
says "Unable to perform the desired action due to insufficient permissions.
Contact the system administrator". I clicked on the component policies of
the template and saw that 'modify data', view data' and 'receive/send data
through site-by-site' are greyed out and I am unable to set myself as
administrator in those sections. The rest of the policies have my account as
the administrator. I feel those permissions would be the issue preventing me
to download the template. Since, I am the initial admin, this shouldn't be
an issue. Can anyone let me know what the issue is? Also, I tried to access
the template xml directly from the conf/template folder but the folder isn't
present in the conf directory at all. Any help would be appreciated.