nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache NiFi - 3 tier Architecture
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 18:55:03 GMT
Hello,

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but Apache NiFi is a single
application that can only be run the way it is packaged in the distribution.

It happens to run an embedded web server which is Jetty, but from the user
perspective you just launch a Java application.
There aren't different parts that can be broken apart and run separately.

-Bryan