nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi 1.0.0 breaking changes?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 19:00:50 GMT
Devin,

I know there are JIRAs in 1.0.0 that are marked with a "Migration" label,
those are ones that might impact upgrading from 0.x.

I'm not sure there is something that explains every change to the API.
Is there a particular area you are interested in? are you talking about
custom processors developed against 0.x?

-Bryan