nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom expression language functions
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 11:22:26 GMT
Hello

At this time expression language functions are not a designed extension
point.  You can of course alter non public parts of the codebase but that
may prove a tricky path for upgrades.  I do recommend simply writing a
processor to do the sort of manipulation you're looking for.  If you find
that proves too unwieldy let's discuss more.

Thanks
Joe