nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: nifi referring to stale processor class
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 19:37:12 GMT
Wow - sorry, I totally misread your email where you already stated that it was correct :)

We addressed this issue in NIFI-1052, allowing NiFi to start up with a Dummy Processor
in its place. In previous versions of NiFi, before this was implemented, the options are
basically to either manually update the flow.xml.gz to change the name of the processor,
or to re-deploy the nar with the old name and remove it from the flow.

The ticket has a fix version of 1.0.0, 1.0.0-BETA, but I am pretty sure that the fix was also
included in 0.7.0.

Thanks
-Mark