nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Kulkarni, Suyog" <Suyog_Kulka...@csx.com>
Subject Appending files in Hadoop with PutHDFS ...
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 16:24:04 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to find out if PutHDFS now supports appending files in HDFS or not. I noticed
there was a Jira with status "Resolved" for this, but I wanted to know which version has this
feature or if there is any patch available for this. Also would like to know if anyone has
tried it successfully or not. We are currently running version 0.6.

Thanks,
Suyog Kulkarni
suyog_kulkarni@csx.com<mailto:suyog_kulkarni@csx.com>

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution,
copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address. Sender and CSX accept
no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly by receipt of this email.