I believe Bryan Rosander also encountered issues with this test earlier in the week and there was concern it is non-deterministic? I don’t have the notes in front of me. He should be able to offer his recollections over the weekend or on Monday. Bryan Bende also committed a fix for the GetHDFSSequenceFileTest yesterday [1]. When I built the beta today, it worked on the first run.

[1] https://travis-ci.org/apache/nifi/builds/149847070

Andy LoPresto