nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Skora <jsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 1.0.0 (RC1)
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 03:46:22 GMT
So, for the record, here are the test times.
   TestListenSMTP.validateSuccessfulInteraction - 59s 74ms
   TestListenSMTP.validateSuccessfulInteractionWithTls - 56s 111ms
   TestListenSMTP.validateTooLargeMessage - 19s 123ms

This system runs Windows 10 Pro, Version 1607, OS Build 14393.82 on an
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @2.60 GHz with 16 GB of RAM.  I've tried it with the
Windows Defender firewall disabled and enabled with rules permitting Java
to make and receive connections.