nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: escape functions in Expression Language
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 03:16:09 GMT
Hi Devin,

Glad to hear you were able to implement the functionality you were looking
for. Yes submitting a pull request against the master branch is
probably the easiest way to submit a contribution. Right now the community
is working towards closing out tickets for an upcoming 1.0 release, so it
may take some time before PMCs/committers have time to review, but it is
still good to get it posted and available.

Thanks,

Bryan

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile