nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andre <andre-li...@fucs.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2016 04:03:22 GMT
Tony,

I am very honoured by the PMC's invitation but truth be told:

I wouldn't be sending this email if it wasn't for the great assistance
provided by this community.

So thank you all for your support and assistance (and constructive
criticism!).

It has been a long journey since I first heard of NiFi and I continue
looking forward to contribute to the project.

Once again, thank you all for the support along the journey.