nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi 1.0.0-RC3 REST API to start a processgroup
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:32:36 GMT
Hey,

I just wanted to follow up. I see that the documentation for the request
body is missing. I've filed a JIRA to address that in the formal 1.0.0
release [1].

Also, I wanted to add that you can always pop open your Dev Tools in your
browser and watch the requests in there to see the endpoints in action.

Let me know if you need additional details. Thanks!

Matt