nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Chad Zobrisky <czobri...@gmail.com>
Subject Pooling connection factory for JMSConnectionFactoryProvider
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 16:10:34 GMT
Hello,

I ran into a case of many connections from a nifi instance to an ActiveMQ
hub and thought about pooled/cached connecitons.  I haven't seen any
discussion of adding either a new service for pooled/cached connections or
adding it to the current JMSConnectionFactoryProvider, via either
ActiveMQ's PooledConnectionFactory or Springs CachingConnectionFactory, for
reuse of connections, producers and sessions between processors.

I would like to work on this and was hoping to get suggestions about how to
best approach it.

Thanks,
Chad