nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi removing double quote from property
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 00:18:25 GMT
Hi Lee,

I think the problem is that you are running into here is that you are mixing spaces
with the semicolon (argument delimiter).

So given the config that you have here, what you really are passing is more like
running the command:

/usr/bin/ryftprim -v "-w 20" "-ps es" "-f regresion/wikipedia-20150518.bin" "-od br1.txt"
"-s '(RAW_TEXT CONTAINS \"Babe Ruth\")'" "-n 4"

My personal recommendation is always to change the delimiter to a space instead of a semicolon.
This results in a much more natural syntax, because spaces are what we use on the command-line
to separate arguments.

Can you try changing the separator to space instead of semi-colon and then replacing the semicolons
in your argument list with spaces? So then your argument list would be:

-v -w ${ryft_width} -p ${ryft_primitave} -f ${ryft_file} -od ${ryft_outfile} -s ${ryft_search}
-n ${ryft_nodes}

Thanks
-Mark