nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [nifi] Git Push Summary
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 14:52:47 GMT
Hey Joe,

Thanks for catching this! Somehow I did mess up and tagged the 0.7.0-RC2 commit as rel/nifi-1.0.0-BETA.

I tried to fix it by overwriting the tag, deleting the previous tag or pushing out an empty
one but I don't think I have access to modify am existing rel tag. I just pushed out a "rel/nifi-1.0.0-BETA-official"
tag which correctly points to "NIFI-2498-rc1 prepare release nifi-1.0.0-BETA-RC1" and will
be getting in contact with infra to get the tag names corrected.

Sorry for the mistake and I will reply when it's fixed,
Joe
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joepercivall@yahoo.com

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 10:19 AM, Joe Skora <jskora@gmail.com> wrote:
Based on a clone and the GitHub UI, this tag appears to be based on
0.7.0-RC2?