nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopresto.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI translation into Simplified Chinese
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 14:38:16 GMT
Hi Frank,

That would be a valuable effort. Thanks for volunteering. There is a current effort to translate
the documentation to Spanish [NIFI-2116]. Translating the UI would probably require some refactoring
to support internationalization, decoupling the messages to be displayed from the source code
directly.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Aug 2, 2016, at 22:59, Frank Ouyang <globalpai@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Is there anybody working on translating Nifi UI into Simplified Chinese?  If not, I would
like to assess the feasibility and apprecite on help with the list of files that need to be
translated. I’m based in Shanghai and have extensive software globalization experience at
IBM