nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: 0.x and master branches are failing to build
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 14:33:57 GMT
Hello Andre,

Thank you for bringing this up. For master branch, I merged in PR 933 last night and it appears
something got messed up with the squashing. I am working with Matt Gilman to figure out what
happened and how to fix it.

For 0.x, I am not sure. Andy LoPresto would have to chime in when he wakes up (he's on the
West coast).

Joe

Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall