nifi-dev mailing list archives

From saikrishnat <saikrish...@gmail.com>
Subject How can we validate a data flow.?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 17:48:20 GMT
Hi,
I need to find out if there is a way to validate the data flow end-to-end
and best practises for it.
lets say if i have thousands of files that i want to move to a different
destinations based on some attributes and\or contents. after the job is
finished i want a complete track of all files like how many files are
processed successfully , how many files are failed and what are those. if i
use Merge process what files are merged under each bin etc. so that it will
be easy to compare the source to destination.
can anything along these lines be done in NiFi.?? kind of log of all
activities.?

Regards,