nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Skora <jsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PutS3Object error
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 17:07:32 GMT
Were you able to resolve this?

I think James is right about the Bucket vs Region relationship, AWS
Signature Version 4 has less tolerance for bucket/region mismatches.  (See this
comment
<https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-java/blob/1.10.32/aws-java-sdk-s3/src/main/java/com/amazonaws/services/s3/AmazonS3Client.java#L518>
in the AmazonS3Client source for more detail.)

If that's not it, AWS has a page on signature troubleshooting
<http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/signature-v4-troubleshooting.html#signature-v4-troubleshooting-key-signing>
.

Regards,
Joe