nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GetFile Regex issue
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 00:02:42 GMT
Greg,

users@nifi.apache.org is probably better but this is just fine.

My regex foo gets weaker by the day.  But I believe the regex says
"avoid things that start with '.' but accept anything else".

Looking here https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/regex/Pattern.html

The [^ starts a character class as a negation of those characters.
And the .* says any character (typically excluding newlines) and any
number of them 0 or more.

Have you verified that it is not working?

Thanks
Joe