nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExecuteScript and flowfiles
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 17:10:55 GMT
Dave,

Both options are possible, though note the scripting processors use
Jython not Python, so hopefully the scripts would work but might need
a little refactor.

The first option is probably best solved with the ExecuteScript
processor, the second is probably best solved with
InvokeScriptedProcessor. I have examples of similar use cases and of
using Jython on my blog:

http://funnifi.blogspot.com/

Regards,
Matt

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 12:30 PM, DAVID SMITH
<davidrsmith@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a question from a colleague who is using nifi 0.5.1, he has some files coming
in which he needs to break up into 3 constituent parts.