nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi 0.0.1 (RC1)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 17:46:39 GMT
+1, binding

Build, contrib, and associated documentation looks good.

Hashes and signatures check out.

Was able to use the generated assemblies to perform some tests and
communicate with a NiFi instance.

---

Folks,

Thanks for all the feedback.  I've created tickets to capture all of the
points made.  Much appreciated and happy to have some additional eyes on
the effort.