nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Koji Kawamura
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 22:55:29 GMT
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Koji
Kawamura has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Koji's hard work and
generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
project.

Koji has been instrumental in couchbase integration, as well improving
site-to-site. Welcome and congratulations!

Tony