nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: connection fileQueue size
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 12:51:29 GMT
Hi Pradeep,

NiFi does not have any mechanism natively to provide notifications in such cases. What is
available is a set
of reporting tasks that can be used to publish metrics such as queue size to ganglia or ambari.
The queue sizes
are also available via the REST API, so third-party tools may provide a mechanism for querying
the queue sizes
periodically and notifying you when the values exceed some threshold.

Thanks
-Mark