nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Update on 0.7.0 RC2
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2016 17:02:28 GMT
Hello Team,

There have been two new critical bugs identified by Brandon DeVries and added to the 0.7.0
release. The status of the remaining 0.7.0 issues are below.

- "Enabled ControllerServices disabled on restart" NIFI-2160[1] [status] A regression due
to NIFI-2032 that breaks backwards compatibility. Discussion has started between Oleg Zhurakousky
and Brandon DeVries.

- "Fingerprint not detecting flow.xml differences" NIFI-2159[2] [status] Reported by Brandon.
No one has started work on it. NEEDS AN ASSIGNEE

- "Secure clustering returning bad request response" NIFI-2119[3] [status] No updates, Andy
LoPresto is looking into it.

Again for clarity, NIFI-1974 and NIFI-2089 are listed as 0.7.0 and unresolved but have already
been merged into 0.7.0. Also due to the reasons highlighted in my previous message I will
not be tracking NIFI-2120 and it is punted.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe fourth,
Joe
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joepercivall@yahoo.com