nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "McDermott, Chris Kevin (MSDU - STaTS/StorefrontRemote)" <chris.mcderm...@hpe.com>
Subject Re: connection fileQueue size
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:42:01 GMT
Pradeep,

We are using the the Ganglia reporting task with the ELK stack to monitor our NiFis.  The
reporting task sends metrics to a LogStash running a ganglia plugin.  We use Kibana to visualize
the metrics and Watcher to create notifications.  It was fairly easy to setup and works quite
well.

Best of luck,

Chris McDermott

Remote Business Analytics