nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Update on 0.7.0 RC2
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 02:46:13 GMT
Just as an FYI, the PRs for NIFI-2160 are merged and the issue is resolved.
Hopefully https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-2192 won’t be a pain.

Oleg

On Jul 7, 2016, at 3:03 PM, Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakousky@hortonworks.com<mailto:ozhurakousky@hortonworks.com>>
wrote:

As it appears, the spotlight is on me ;)
I’ll merge 2160 once I get to the stopping point with what I am doing now (NIFI-826 . .
.really close) and that is when I’ll take care of Kafka as well (had a nice chat with Mark
so there is a plan).

Cheers
Oleg

On Jul 7, 2016, at 2:33 PM, Joe Percivall <joepercivall@yahoo.com.INVALID<mailto:joepercivall@yahoo.com.invalid>>