nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Skora <jsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about Mock classes in ControllerServiceInitializer
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 17:32:33 GMT
Brandon and I have both run into log entries saying something along the
lines of "o.a.n.d.mock.MockProcessorLogger Shutting down server".

Checking the code
<https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/release-nifi-0.3.0-rc1/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-documentation/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/documentation/init/ControllerServiceInitializer.java#L52>,
there are references to the MockProcessorLogger and MockConfigurationContext
in the org.apache.nifi.documentation.init.ControllerServiceInitizer,
ProcessorInitializer, and ReportingTaskingInitializer classes.

What are we missing?  Why are there Mock framework classes used in regular
classes?