nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Skora <jsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using NiFi S3 Processors with S3-Compatible Services?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 17:44:53 GMT
Jim,

I don't have time to research this more fully at the moment, but the S3
processors use the AWS libraries that should know about the API versions.

We may be bundling older library versions that pre-date the new API, but
that should be easy to verify.  It looks like we bundle
"com.amazonaws:aws-java-sdk:1.10.32" currently.  If that is too old and
updating to a current library requires a lot of code changes, that seems
like it would probably be a 1.0.0 change.

Regards,
Joe