nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Closing in on the Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 22:13:22 GMT
According to the discussion we had about the management of the release
lines there would only be incremental releases when something was critical
enough (security or data loss).  And, if someone really wanted needed a
minor release they could initiate and do that as well.  But as far as
continued feature development and focus it would shift to 1.0.

So emphasis moves to new major line but those staying on the old major can
still have options as well.