nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 13:52:50 GMT
Mike

Can you share a few pointers to ones you've noticed?  Curious if there
is a pattern.

As the community is growing we need to keep reviewing what to document
to help new people onboard but also to document things for those that
have been around for a while and just never knew to keep these things
in mind.  Now, if these are things I did ... well then ... please
don't send those examples :-)

Thanks
Joe

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Matt Burgess <mattyb149@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 for keeping JIRA accurate, I'll take a look too.
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Michael Moser <moser.mw@gmail.com> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I'm noticing a few JIRA tickets in the Resolved state, with commits against
>> them, but the Fix Version is none.  I believe JIRA drives the release
>> notes, so we really should be diligent about making JIRA as accurate as
>> possible.  I fix these tickets as I find them, but it would help if others
>> can also be on the lookout for these.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -- Mike
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Ryan H <rhendrickson.work@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> That's awesome!  Thanks Joe.  We'll get 0.7.0 installed whenever it's cut
>>> (RC or otherwise), and let you know if we see anything with it.
>>>
>>> Ryan

Just to give

>>> https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e02c79975ed8db69e63d96a28e81db08bc869e54#diff-3e956d8910c69a1df119adf256b3e1ce

in