nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Github mails
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 14:25:37 GMT
Here is an INFRA request so we can gather more info.

My intent would be to just have all github notfications go to
commits@nifi.apache.org rather than make another mailing list.

We could also switch to having a pure issues mailing list which would
be for all JIRA filings and Github auto notifications and then ideally
commits would be just for code commits to SVN/Git but i'm not sure
that distinction is valuable.  What does seem valuable is keeping dev
clear for true developer driven discussion.

If others have an opinion they'd like to share on this please do.

Thanks
Joe