nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consuming web services through NiFi
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 21:09:36 GMT
Which other sites did you try? I've noticed that the randomuser.me API
is often unavailable and gives those SocketTimeout messages.  Also
perhaps try the InvokeHttp processor. I would imagine any site should
work in both GetHttp and InvokeHttp, but I'm curious to see if there
is a difference.

What version of NiFi are you using?

Thanks,
Matt