nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Thomas <ntho...@forwardslope.com>
Subject Apache NiFi Custom Processors
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 23:21:14 GMT
To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Noah. I'm currently working on creating a dataflow with NiFi and have been developing
custom processors. To the extent of my knowledge, in order to load NiFi Processors you must
place the processor in the /lib directory, then start NiFi. I have previously worked with
other frameworks that allowed hot-swapping. Does NiFi allow this? Ideally I could edit my
processor, then replace the current one as NiFi is running. I wish to avoid restarting NiFi.

Thanks,
Noah