nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: putTCP nifi 0.7?
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 20:56:57 GMT
Hello,

It is not currently marked as something that will go in 0.7.0 but I will review it to see
where it stands. If it is able to be completed shortly (contributor addresses of my feedback)
then it will make it in but if not then unfortunately it would slide to a later release.

This ticket falls into a category of unversioned "patch available" tickets (tickets that don't
have a fix version and have a status "patch available") that need to be addressed. As the
Release Manager for 0.7.0 I will take a look at the unversioned "patch available" tickets
to see which of them can be finished off for 0.7.0 and ping the appropriate committers to
help out.

Joe
- - - - - - Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall