nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Closing in on the Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 22:26:02 GMT
I'll take the PutSlack PR and Ricky's unpack PR, and if there's an update on the Elasticsearch
PR I'll take that too. As always though, the more eyes the better :)

Thanks,
Matt

> On Jun 13, 2016, at 5:52 PM, Joe Percivall <joepercivall@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Team,
>
> Things are closing in well but we need to get pretty specific on these to keep the release
moving roughly along the lines of the schedule we've discussed previously.  Those of you who
have tickets on here that can be moved to 1.0.0 please do so.  Otherwise, let's please keep
discussion/status information up so we can all see how we're trending toward release candidate
readiness.

> Below, I've explicitly outlined each person that is involved in each ticket so if you
are on the hook for a ticket please help to get it closed out. There are a couple which have
patches or PRs with no comments and need review, if able please help out the release by reviewing
them.

> The current items on the release based on JIRA fix version that remain are:
>
> - "Cluster communication requires client certificates even if needClientAuth set to false"
NIFI-1981[1] [status] PR created by Andy LoPresto.  NEEDS REVIEW.

> - "Mock Framework allows processor to route to Relationships that the Processor does
not support" NIFI-1152[2]
> [status] Patch created by Puspendu Banerjee addressing Mark Payne's comments. Needs another
round of review

> - "Allow user to specify file filter regex when unpacking zip/tar archives" NIFI-1586[3]
[status] Ricky Saltzer created a PR that addressed a couple comments and is rebased (request
by Matt Burgess). Awaiting full review.

> - "Create PutSlack processor" NIFI-1578 [4] [status] Adam Lamar pushed a new commit addressing
comments. Awaiting review from Matt Burgess or Andy LoPresto.

> -  "Allow empty Content-Type in InvokeHTTP processor" NIFI-1620[5] [status] Pierre Villard
addressed Adam Taft's comments on the PR and is awaiting a final review.

> - "If unable to write to Content Repository, Process Session should automatically roll
itself back" NIFI-1644[6] [status] No progress, commented asking Mark Payne (reporter) to
see if it can slide.

> - "Misconfigured MonitorMemory ReportingTask can not be stopped" NIFI-1690[7] [status]
Oleg Zhurakousky created a PR and is awaiting review.

> - "StandardProcessNode and AbstractConfiguredComponent duplicate instance variable "annotationData""
NIFI-2009[8] [status] No progress, commented asking Oleg Zhurakousky (assignee) to see if
it can slide.

> - "Create a processor to extract WAV file characteristics" NIFI-615[9] [status] PR submitted
by Joe Skora, last comment addresses Joe Witt's concern's and is awaiting a full review.

> - "Add SNMP processors" NIFI-1537[10] [status] Pierre Villard created a PR which addressed
various comments, awaiting review from Oleg Zhurakousky.

> - "Add option to bulk using Index or Update to PutElasticsearch" NIFI-1594[11] [status]
João Henrique Ferreira de Freitas created a PR but needs to address Matt Burgess' comments.

> - "Improve documentation regarding PropertyDescriptor name & displayName" NIFI-1795[12]
[status] No progress, awaiting word from Andy LoPresto if it can slide

> - "Create FlowDebugger processor" NIFI-1829[13] [status] Joe Skora created a PR and addressed
review comments by Tony Kurc. Awaiting final review by Tony.

> - "SplitJson enhancements for flowfile names and additional options" NIFI-1933[14] [status]
Patch submitted by Alex Halldin. NEEDS REVIEW.

> - "InferAvroSchema dynamically set record name" NIFI-1934[15] [status] Patch submitted
by Alex Halldin. NEEDS REVIEW.

> - "Added ConvertDynamicJsonToAvro processor" NIFI-1935[16] [status] Patch submitted by
Alex Halldin. Currently being commented on by Bryan Bende and Joe Witt on master vs 0.x branch
but needs a full review.