nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NiFi Embedded/Headless/Portable
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 20:31:23 GMT
Meant to add an additional link to the wiki page [1].

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/MiNiFi <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/MiNiFi>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Jun 14, 2016, at 1:30 PM, Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Ryan,
>
> I would suggest you take a look at Apache MiNiFi [1] — a sub-project of NiFi. Currently
in development, it is designed specifically for this role (amongst others).

> I’m not sure if it is feature-complete enough for your needs, but it is definitely
something you will be interested in.